Mission needs resources…. human, spiritual & financial
Mission is part of the church’s reason for being. Mission needs resources: prayer; hands-on involvement; and financial support.
If you would like to assist financially then you could make a bequest from your estate.
By leaving money or other assets by a bequest in your will, you will leave a legacy that supports the mission of the Anglican Church in Tasmania into the future.
A recommended form of words, should you wish to include the Diocese of Tasmania, a Parish or an Agency of the Diocese in your will, is as follows:
“I give to The Trustees of the Diocese of Tasmania ABN 28 082 125 921, GPO Box 748, Hobart Tasmania 7001 (insert details of the sum of money, percentage of residuary of estate or description of property or asset you intend to give) to be used for (insert name of relevant body and directing instructions, as per list below) and the receipt of the Secretary or other proper officer of the Trustees of the Diocese of Tasmania shall be a complete discharge to my executors and/or Trustees.”
You might like to consider these for your bequest...
- The Diocese of Tasmania in accordance with the directions of the Diocesan Council
- The Bishop of Tasmania in accordance with his or her directions
- The Episcopal Endowment Fund in accordance with the directions of the Diocesan Council
- The New Ministries Development Fund in accordance with the directions of the Diocesan Council
- The Parish of (insert name of parish) in accordance with the directions of its Parish Council
- Anglican Health & Welfare Ltd in accordance with the directions of its Board.
When drawing up or amending your will, it is recommended that you seek professional legal advice.
If you would like further information or clarification, please contact:
Mr Robert Wallace
Secretary of the Trustees
GPO Box 748, Hobart TAS 7001
Tel: 03 6220 2019