Youth & Children’s Ministry Trainee
Anglican Parish of Bellerive, Tasmania
Location: Bellerive (Hobart)
Job Type: Part-time (12 hours/week)
Closing Date: 3 December 2021
St Mark’s Bellerive are looking for a person who loves Jesus, who relates well with children and youth, who wants to go on an intentional traineeship to grow in Christian ministry and service.
The following information will be helpful in discovering if this position is the right fit for you.
The trainee will:
- Take active leadership in our junior (grade 3-6) and senior (grade 7-12) youth ministries.
- Participate in our Sunday ministry with young people.
- Receive weekly supervision aimed at nurturing practical ministry skills, biblical understanding, and leadership.
- Participate in the Diocesan training program along with other trainees.
The St Mark’s Youth & Children’s Traineeship is an entrance level ministry opportunity which allows you the opportunity to explore your gifts and service of Jesus.
Please read the Position Description for further details.
How to apply
To apply for this position please prayerfully read over the attached Job Description and prepare a CV which will list 3 referees for us to call. Your referees should be able to attest to either your Christian faith, character and/or experience.
We also want to get to know a bit more about you, so please share (in no more than 2 pages) about your:
- Christian faith.
- Experience in working with young people.
- Sense of purpose, passion and things on your heart.
Applications are due in by Monday 29 November, 2021 and are to be emailed to Rev’d Kim Beales at firstname.lastname@example.org.