The St Michael’s Collegiate Anglican Scholarship
St Michael’s Collegiate invites applications from remarkable young women from the Anglican community who will make a significant contribution to the School. Applicants must demonstrate a Christian faith and be committed to embracing the full range of opportunities available at Collegiate. This Scholarship offers a discount on tuition fees. Please note, applicants must be Australian citizens or permanent Australian residents.
The Collegiate Anglican Scholarship is open to:
- New students entering the School from Years 7 to 12 in 2024;
- Students who demonstrate a strong Anglican faith;
- Students who demonstrate commitment to embracing a range of opportunities provided by Collegiate;
- Students who would not otherwise be able to attend Collegiate without financial assistance (subject to all reasonable means testing by School Management).
Candidates must demonstrate the following criteria:
- Support of their local Anglican community through regular worship;
- A strong sense of family and Anglican values;
- A desire to attend Collegiate; and
- General academic competence.
Applications close mid May (please ignore the February closing date listed on the application form).
There are two application forms:
Families are welcome to contact the Enrolments Team on (03) 6211 4911 or firstname.lastname@example.org to make a time to visit the school or have a chat over the phone.