We are looking for a positive and proactive person to join the team in Bellerive. The Operations Manager will play a strategic role in enhancing our mission through providing administrative and operational support to a growing church.
The Operations Manager will:
- have gifts in administration, promotion, logistics and communication
- have strong interpersonal skills, and ability to recruit, oversee and support volunteers
- enjoy implementing initiatives, and working in a team
Commencing January 2021
Applications Due, Friday 27th November, 2020
Hours of work: 19 hours week (hours negotiable)
preferred part days Monday-Friday
Length of contract: 2 years, with review after 6 months.
For details about St Mark’s see:
An application should include:
- A letter addressing how you might approach the position as outlined in the Position Description.
- A Curriculum Vitae or Resume
- The names and contact details of at least three referees
These should then be emailed by Friday 27th November to:
For further information phone Kim: 0431 531 322