Southern Beaches Anglican is looking for a coordinator to lead the development of the community mentoring program. The role is based in Dodges Ferry.
A combination of experience in schools, chaplaincy, youth work, working with volunteers and administration are highly favourable. Applicants with experience in some but not all of these are also encouraged to apply.
This appointment will be for 1 year initially with the possibility of extension.
The role seeks to:
- Assist in the establishment of a school mentoring program.
- Develop mentoring relationships with families.
- Ensure compliance with Safe Church Communities policies.
- Assist in planning and leading church youth program.
- Serve as part of Southern Beaches Anglican Church Team.
- Develop volunteers.
The role may be tailored to suit the experience and strengths of the applicant.
The Diocese of Tasmania is a ChildSafe organisation.
For more details please see the Position Description.
Stipend and allowances:
The stipend is for 12 hours per week dependent on applicant, pro rata from the Diocesan 2019-20 rate for a Ministry Worker (Nominal 38-hour week of $49,395), plus housing allowance, travel allowance, communications and utilities allowances and superannuation.
Applications, initial expression of interest or inquiries should be directed by email to email@example.com
Or call Jamie Bester – 0499 755 005