Southern Beaches Anglican is looking for a coordinator to lead the development of the community mentoring program. The role is based in Dodges Ferry.
A combination of experience in schools, chaplaincy, youth work, working with volunteers and administration are highly favourable. Applicants with experience in some but not all of these are also encouraged to apply.
This appointment will be for 2 years initially with the possibility of extension.
The role seeks to:
- Assist in the establishment of a school mentoring program.
- Develop mentoring relationships with families.
- Ensure compliance with Safe Church Communities policies.
- Assist in planning and leading church youth program.
- Serve as part of Southern Beaches Anglican Church Team.
- Develop volunteers.
The role may be tailored to suit the experience and strengths of the applicant.
The Diocese of Tasmania is a ChildSafe organisation.
Stipend and allowances:
The salary is for 16-24 hours per week dependant on applicant, pro rata from the Diocesan 2018-19 rate for a Ministry Worker (Nominal 38-hour week of $48,162), plus housing allowance, travel allowance, communications and utilities allowances and superannuation.
Applications to be received by 10th of March 2019.
Applications, initial expression of interest or enquiries should be directed by email to email@example.com
Or call Jamie Bester – 0499 755 005